Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Reply To A Statement...U Figure Out The Topic

well that is understandable...the qualities u just named are not much nor are they impossible to find...but like life the simplest things always seem so complex to get. I mean I would give u a short list of what i want out of a woman...but from what I have seen in this world is...what u ask for or want isn't always what u get or need...my thoughts on relationships and dating is this...look at a person on the inside, compare that to their everyday ways and the way you two interact...pay attention to the things they say they want..and observe them to see if they actually make even the smallest step toward reaching them...life is so crazy and unscripted that I cant say what I'm looking for or even if I'm looking for anything at all. Right now, all I want is pretty simple yet so hard to obtain...i wanna be happy...i want another full time job, get my financial aid out of default to finish school and get my invention off the ground...women, friends and family are the things that entertain and motivate me to obtain these goals...but life and love..two things we will never be able to control!

No comments:

Post a Comment